Roscoms PVC compounds are used for a multitude of markets. Toll compounding services available: Proprietary compounding, Contract manufacturing, grinding, re-pelletizing, plus many more.
Roscom specializes in toll compounding a variety of plastics, ranging from PVC, CPVC, EVA, to polyolefin as well as other engineering resins. Acting as an extension to your production facility, we can take your purchased raw materials, targeted production specification, and custom packaging to provide a finished product with the same performance as well as quality characteristics one would expect from an in-house production facility.
As a full service contract manufacturer, Roscom has the ability to use companies custom formulations, along with our material development expertise and capabilities, to provide a proprietary finished custom product. Under a contract manufacturing agreement, Roscom will offer raw material procurement, product manufacturing, full testing and QC checks, custom packaging if required and logistics when needed. We also have the ability to provide customers with custom bar coding, and private labeling if desired.
REASONS WHY COMPANIES LOOK TO ROSCOM FOR THEIR TOLL COMPOUNDING NEEDS:
- Rapid pace to scale up production.
- Increase production capacity without investing in plant expansions.
- Eliminate unwanted lead times.
- Quality control is conducted during every run to ensure consistency.
- We weigh in all raw materials shipped to our location, as the material is used on production lines, and after runs are complete.
- Provide custom bar coding and private labeling.
- Specialty silos and warehouse space available to store raw materials and finished products.
- Detailed reporting on running conditions when requested.
- Project focus to achieve timeline goals.
- Roscom has over 30 years of expertise in compounding!